The new platform for Online Banking and our Mobile App has streamlined features and a Personal Financial Management tool that will help make your banking easy. It's everything you are used to and now will be even better.
Use these steps to login:
- Go to www.bankorion.com (before using your mobile app) and click the login button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your current UserID, now known as your AccessID to login.
- Enter Your Temporary Passcode:
- Consumer Users: 1234 and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Business Users: 5678 and the last 4 digits of your business tax identification number.
- After successfully logging into the new system with your website browser, delete your old app, then you can download our mobile app within the Apple Store or Google Play.
If you cannot log-in using your AccessID and temporary Passcode, do not re-enroll, contact your branch at:
Orion - 309.526.8011 | Cambridge - 309.937.3341 | Aledo - 309.582.5171 | Moline Rt 6 - 309.799.8161 | Moline John Deere Rd - 309.764.8811
Annawan - 309.935.6234 | Bettendorf - 563.345.6011
If you need Digital Banking after hours support, please contact our support center at 1.800.971.2918. The after hours Digital Banking support number will be available the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 4:30 PM to 8:00 AM the following day.
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 PM on Saturday through 8:00 AM on Monday.
Download our Apps
DOWNLOAD IPHONE APP
DOWNLOAD IPHONE APP FOR BUSINESS
DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP
DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP FOR BUSINESS
Our mobile app allows you to manage your personal finances. With mobile banking and the BankORION Mobile App for iPhone and Android, you can access the following anytime, anywhere:
- Account balances
- Account summaries
- Account transaction history
- Bill Pay
- Check bank locations, hours and contact us
- Mobile check deposit
- View check images & e-statements
- Current money saving offers
- Tag your transactions
- Expense tracker
- Spending trend
- Spend summary
Terms & conditions
Use the Mobile App Fingerprint or Facial Recognition Login
Visit the BankORION app from your mobile phone, log in to your account with your fingerprint or face, and your money is there! To set up your TouchID or Facial recognition, click on the 'Sign on with Face ID or Fingerprint' option on the home screen of the app. Or, click on the 'More' menu. Click 'Settings' and click 'Quick Access.' Select Face ID or Fingerprint. You should get a green pop-up with the message: TouchID and Facial Credentials saved successfully. Then access your account with your fingerprint or your face.