|How does BankORION protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does BankORION collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit
- Pay Bills or apply for a loan
- Use your debit card or credit card
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.