The platform for Online Banking and our Mobile App has streamlined features and a Personal Financial Management tool that will help make your banking easy. It's everything you are used to and now will be even better.
Contact your branch with any questions:
Orion - 309.526.8011 | Cambridge - 309.937.3341 | Aledo - 309.582.5171 | Moline Rt 6 - 309.799.8161 | Moline John Deere Rd - 309.764.8811
Annawan - 309.935.6234 | Bettendorf - 563.345.6011
If you need Digital Banking after hours support, please contact our support center at 1.800.971.2918. The after hours Digital Banking support number will be available the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 4:30 PM to 8:00 AM the following day.
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 PM on Saturday through 8:00 AM on Monday.
Download our Apps
download iphone app
download iphone app for business
DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP
Download Android App for business
With mobile banking and the BankORION Mobile App for iPhone and Android, from your mobile phone anytime, anywhere you can access:
- Account balances
- Account summaries
- Account transaction history
- Bill Pay
- Check bank locations and hours
- Mobile check deposit
- View check images & statements
- Mobile wallet - Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay available with a BankORION debit card
- Tag your transactions
- Expense tracker
- Spending trend
- Spend summary
terms & conditions
Mobile Text Banking
To enroll into Mobile Text Banking, simply text "enroll ORION" to short code 39257 from your mobile device. We will contact you to verify information and set up the service.
Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
If you have any other questions please contact your branch. One of our representatives will be glad to help you.
Q: What are the Text Banking commands?
A: You can use the following commands to access information with Text Banking:
- BAL = available balance for all enrolled accounts
- BAL + last 4 digits of account (e.g. BAL 3465) = available balance for the specified account
- HIST = five most recent transactions for all enrolled accounts
- HIST + last 4 digits of account (e.g. HIST 3465) = five most recent transactions for the specified account
- XFER = XFER + From Account + To Account + Amount (Account numbers are last 4 digits)
- HELP = list of text commands
SUSPEND = SMS text service for the enrolled user will be suspended immediately