New Digital Banking Experience Launched
BankORION’s all New Digital Banking Experience has launched! The new platform for Online Banking and our Mobile App has streamlined features and a Personal Financial Management tool that will help make your banking easy. It's everything you are used to and now will be even better. We will keep you up to date on all the changes.
Significant Dates to Remember:
- 10/29/2018: Monday, October 29 we are going live with our new Online Banking system, Mobile Banking App and Mobile Deposit.
Starting on Monday, October 29, use these steps to login:
- Go to www.bankorion.com (before using your mobile app) and click the login button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your current UserID, now known as your AccessID to login.
- Enter Your Temporary Passcode:
- Consumer Users: 1234 and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Business Users: 5678 and the last 4 digits of your business tax identification number.
- After successfully logging into the new system with your website browser, delete your old app, then you can download our mobile app within the Apple Store or Google Play.
If you cannot log-in using your AccessID and temporary Passcode, do not re-enroll, contact your branch at:
Orion - 309.526.8011 | Cambridge - 309.937.3341 | Aledo - 309.582.5171 | Moline Rt 6 - 309.799.8161 | Moline John Deere Rd - 309.764.8811
Annawan - 309.935.6234 | Bettendorf - 563.345.6011
If you need Digital Banking after hours support, please contact our support center at 1.800.971.2918. The after hours Digital Banking support number will be available the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 4:30 PM to 8:00 AM the following day.
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 PM on Saturday through 8:00 AM on Monday.
Download our Apps
download iphone app
download iphone app for business
DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP
Download Android App for business
With mobile banking and the BankORION Mobile App for iPhone and Android, from your mobile phone anytime, anywhere you can access:
- Account balances
- Account summaries
- Account transaction history
- Bill Pay
- Check bank locations and hours
- Mobile check deposit
- View check images & statements
- Mobile wallet - Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay available with a BankORION debit card
- Tag your transactions
- Expense tracker
- Spending trend
- Spend summary
terms & conditions
Mobile Text Banking
To enroll into Mobile Text Banking, simply text "enroll ORION" to short code 39257 from your mobile device. We will contact you to verify information and set up the service.
Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
If you have any other questions please contact your branch. One of our representatives will be glad to help you.
Q: What are the Text Banking commands?
A: You can use the following commands to access information with Text Banking:
- BAL = available balance for all enrolled accounts
- BAL + last 4 digits of account (e.g. BAL 3465) = available balance for the specified account
- HIST = five most recent transactions for all enrolled accounts
- HIST + last 4 digits of account (e.g. HIST 3465) = five most recent transactions for the specified account
- XFER = XFER + From Account + To Account + Amount (Account numbers are last 4 digits)
- HELP = list of text commands
SUSPEND = SMS text service for the enrolled user will be suspended immediately