The Digital platform for Online Banking and our Mobile App has streamlined features and a Personal Financial Management tool that will help make your banking easy.
Enroll in Online Banking
With BankORION's Online Banking, there's no monthly fee with our Rewards Checking account! Our system is secure and you'll have access to your account balances and transactions. You can look up the last 24 months of statement history, transfer funds, make loan payments, review imaged checks and enroll in E-Statements.
Online Banking offers convenient access to your financial information 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. From simple online reporting to a full cash management solution for your business, Online Banking offers powerful tools to get the job done.
With Online Banking, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment.
- View Account Balances
- Detailed Transaction Histories
- Schedule Payments
- Pay Taxes
- Transfer Funds
terms & conditions
After Hours Support
If you need Digital Banking after hours support, please contact our support center at 1.800.971.2918. The after hours Digital Banking support number will be available the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 4:30 PM to 8:00 AM the following day.
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 PM on Saturday through 8:00 AM on Monday.
Online Banking Passcode Reset
Reset Your Passcode
Do you need to reset your passcode? Here are 4 easy steps to take to reset your passcode:
Click the "Reset Your Passcode" button above. This will take you to our secure online banking platform to change your passcode information.
- Validate your account. Here you will input your Access ID, Primary Email Address and the last four digits of your SSN or TaxID.
- Answer your security question.
- Deliver a temporary passcode through your email or phone.
- Reset your passcode and hit submit!
Now you can move money into your BankORION accounts easier, with External Transfers. You can submit or receive funds from your consumer account at another (external) Financial Institution through BankORION's online banking platform. Here are the steps to complete a consumer external transfer:
- Log into your account through BankORION's online banking platform.
- Click the 'Transfers' tab on the menu bar.
- If you are new to External Transfers, click the 'Add External Transfer Account' option.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then click 'Accept.'
- Provide the account information. Then click 'Submit.' The External Transfer has been requested.
- Validate the transfer request. You will need to validate the two micro-deposits posted to your consumer account at the external Financial Institution by clicking the 'Contact Us' link and choosing 'Validate External Transfer Account.' Then click the 'All Settings and Services' page. Confirm the External Transfer Account, by clicking 'Submit.'
- Click 'Schedule Single Transfer.'
- Fill in the account information, then click 'Transfer.'
- If the information is correct, then click 'Schedule Transfer.'
- Congratulations! You just scheduled a Transfer, click 'Done.'
HOW TO VIDEO: EXTERNAL TRANSFER
Online Bill Pay
Secure your bill paying routine with the new features and enhanced protection of our digital bill pay system.
Looking for more green? Try E-Statements, they are fast, simple, secure AND Green!