BankORION is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the web sites that have links here. Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues. Please contact us with any concerns or comments. Information is subject to change without notice.
Online Banking Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: November 1, 2013
Online Banking Department: 1114 4th Street Orion, IL 61273 email@example.com
Please read the entire Agreement carefully before enrolling in the Service or initiating any transactions.
Table of Contents
1. Scope of this Agreement
2. Accepting the Agreement
4. Basic Online Banking Services
5. Mobile Banking
6. Other Basic Online Banking Features
7. Commercial Online Banking Services
10. Requirements for Enrolling in the Service
11. Enrollment Process
12. Linked Accounts
13. Signature Requirements
14. Account Balances
15. Canceling or Changing Transfers
16. Bill Payment and Transfer Limitations
17. Bill Payment Terms and Conditions
18. Bill Delivery and Presentment
20. Online Security
21. Your Passcode Responsibilities
22. Our Liability for Failure to Complete Transactions
23. Documentation and Verification Of Payments And Transfers
24. Provisions Applicable Only to Consumer and Sole Proprietors Deposit Accounts
25. Additional Provisions Applicable Only To Business Customers
26. Alterations and Amendments
27. Electronic Disclosures
28. Address, E-mail, or Payment Account Changes
29. Service Termination, Cancellation, or Suspension
30. Exclusions of Warranties and Limitation of Damages
32. No Waiver
35. Waiver of Trial by Jury
36. Ownership of Material
37. Governing Law and Relation to Other Agreements
1. Scope of this Agreement: This Agreement between you and BankORION, 1114 - 4th Street, Orion, IL governs your use of our Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Payment services (the "Service"). The Service permits our Customers to perform a number of banking functions on accounts linked to the Service through the use of a personal computer and the Online.
2. Accepting the Agreement: After you have carefully read this Agreement in its entirety and the linked Privacy Notice, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. When you accept these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are an Authorized User acting with full authority, and that you are duly authorized to execute this Agreement. You should print and/or save a copy of this Agreement for your records. To print, select the print button below or select the print function on your browser. To save a copy of this Agreement on your computer, select "File" and then "Save As" on your browser. If you need help printing or saving this document, or if you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact our Online Banking Customer Service Department. Our contact information is listed at the top of this Agreement. You can obtain a paper copy of this Agreement at any time. Updates to this Agreement will be sent electronically as further described within this Agreement. When you click on the "accept" button below, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By accepting, you also certify that you are able and willing to accept the electronic version of this document. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement and/or do not accept the electronic version of this document, select the cancel button.
3. Definitions Agreement - means these terms and conditions of the Online Banking and Bill Payment services. Authorized User - is any individual, agent, or sub-user whom you allow to use the Service or your passcode or other means to access your Eligible Account(s). Bill Payment Service Provider - refers to the contractor, sub-contractor, or provider of our Bill Payment and Delivery services, CheckFree Services Corporation. Biller - is the person or entity to which you wish a Bill Payment to be directed or is the person or entity from which you receive electronic bills, as the case may be. Billing Account - is the checking account from which all Service fees will be automatically debited. Business Day - is every Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Reserve holidays. Business Customer - Refers to anyone other than a Consumer who owns an Eligible account with respect to which the Service is requested primarily for business purposes. Business Day Cutoff - Refers to the cut-off time for posting purposes. The cut-off time for online transactions is based upon our Business Days and the Central Time Zone. For posting purposes, we will process all transactions completed by 3:00 PM on the same Business Day. Transactions completed after 3:00 PM will be processed on the following Business Day. Bill Payment cut-off and scheduling times differ and are further detailed in this Agreement. Consumer - Refers to a natural person who owns an Eligible Account at this Financial Institution and who uses the Service primarily for personal, family, or household purposes. Due Date - is the date reflected on your Biller statement for which the Bill Payment is due. It is not the late date or grace period. Eligible Accounts - An Eligible Account means any one of your account(s) to which we may allow access through the Service under this Agreement. Only a checking may be eligible for Bill Payment privileges. We may make additional accounts available for Bill Payment services from time-to-time as allowed by law or our Bill Payment Service Provider. You may request Online access to any account that you are a signer or owner. If you or your Authorized Users desire features of the Service that allow you to initiate Bill Payments, transfers, ACH transactions, or otherwise remove funds from an account, you must have the required withdrawal authority over the relevant Eligible Account. When using the Service, you agree to maintain one or more Eligible Accounts with us and to keep sufficient balances in any account to cover any transaction and fees that are ultimately approved by or related to the Service. Joint Accounts - If the Eligible Accounts added to the Service are jointly held or have multiple signers, you agree that access to the information and all transactions initiated by the use of your User ID and Passcode are authorized unless we have been notified to cancel the Service. If joint account holders use individual User IDs, the Service may be identified separately and you may be charged for the use of additional User IDs. In some cases, if your account(s) require two signatures for withdrawal, we may only grant view privileges to your Eligible Accounts through the Service Laser Draft Payment - is a payment method similar to a check written by you on your Payment Account. Billers should receive Laser Draft Payments no later than the Scheduled Payment Date. Funds remitted to the Biller are deducted from your Payment Account when the Laser Draft is presented to this Financial Institution for payment. As a result, neither this Financial Institution nor its Service Provider(s) can control when your Payment Account will be debited for a Laser Draft Payment. Payment Account - is the checking account from which Bill Payments will be debited. You must be a legal owner of any Payment Account registered for the Service. Payment Instruction - is the information provided by you to the Service for a Bill Payment to be made to the Biller (such as, but not limited to, Biller name, Biller account number, and Scheduled Payment Date). Scheduled Payment - is a Bill Payment that has been scheduled through the Service but has not begun processing. Scheduled Payment Date - is the day you want your Biller to receive your Bill Payment and is also the day your Payment Account will be debited (other than Laser Draft Payments, as described above), unless the Scheduled Payment Date falls on a non-Business Day in which case it will be considered to be the previous Business Day. Service - means the Online Banking, Bill Payment and Delivery services offered by BankORION through its Service Providers. Service Provider - includes any agent, licensor, independent contractor or subcontractor that this Financial Institution may involve in the provision of Online Banking, Bill Payment, and electronic Bill Delivery services. Sub-User Administrator - Each Business Customer utilizing ACH and wire transfer privileges must authorize a Sub-User Administrator for managing Authorized User access to company accounts accessible through the Service. Sub-User Administrators and/or Authorized Users may be identified in separate agreements. You and Your - As used within this Agreement, "you" and "your" refer to the person enrolling in the Service, owner of the eligible accounts, as well as any Authorized Users that such person allows, subject to the parameters of multiple user access as set forth within the Service. We, Us, or Our - As used within this Agreement, refer to BankORION and any agent, independent contractor, service provider, sub-contractor, licensor, designee, or assignee that BankORION may involve in the provision of the Service.
4. Basic Online Banking Services: The basic features currently available through the Service include: Up to 90 days of complete Online transactional detail and history Account Inquiries for balances, rates, etc. Up to 24 months of Account Statements, Transfers between your accounts at this Financial Institution, Secure e-mails via the Service's bank mail messaging system, Secure File Transfers View loan and/or credit card balances, Payments to loans at this Financial Institution, check reorders, Transaction downloads into Quick Books, Microsoft Money Bill Payment services are optional. You can request Bill Payment privileges in the online enrollment process and/or you can add Bill Payment services at a later time by contacting our Online Banking Department or sending us a secure message through the Service. Bill Payment customers also have access to electronic Bill Presentment or Bill Delivery. We may add or remove certain features and/or functionality available from time to time. You can use the Service seven days a week, 24 hours a day, although some or all features may not be available occasionally due to emergencies or scheduled system maintenance. In addition, access to the Service may be slower at times due to high online traffic or other factors beyond our control.
5. Mobile Banking Introduction: BankORION Mobile Banking is currently available as a free app for use on an iPhone or Android mobile phone, as a browser based solution for web enabled phones, or as SMS text banking. Definitions: As used in this Agreement and Mobile Banking services, the following words have the meanings given below: “Account(s)” means your eligible BankORION checking, savings, loan, and certificate of deposit information and other BankORION products that can be accessed through Mobile Banking. “Device” means a supportable mobile device including a cellular phone that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic which is also capable of receiving text messages. Your wireless carrier may assess you fees for data or text messaging services. Please consult your wireless plan or provider for details. “You and “Your(s), mean each person with authorized access to your Account(s) who applies and uses the Mobile Banking service. “We,” “Us,” and “Bank” means BankORION. Mobile Banking Service: Mobile Banking is offered as a convenience and supplemental service to your banking with us including Online Banking Services. It is not intended to replace access to Online Banking from your personal computer or other methods you use for managing your accounts and services with us. To utilize BankORION Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled to use BankORION Online Banking. BankORION mobile banking allows you to access your account information, use billpay and POP Money (person to person) payments, transfer funds between your accounts, make a loan payment, use branch and ATM location services, and conduct other banking transactions. We reserve the right to limit the types and number of accounts eligible and the right to refuse to make any transaction you request through Mobile Banking. We may also reserve the right to modify the scope of the Service at any time. Mobile Banking may not be accessible or may have limited utility over some network carriers. In addition, the Service may not be supportable for all Devices. BankORION cannot guarantee and is not responsible for the availability of data services provided by your mobile carrier, such as data outages or “out of range” issues. Use of Service: In order to properly use Mobile Banking, you should review and follow the instructions provided on our website. You agree to accept responsibility for learning how to use Mobile Banking in accordance with the online instructions and agree that you will contact us directly if you have any problems with Mobile Banking. We may modify the Service from time to time at our sole discretion. In the event of any modifications, you are responsible for making sure you understand how to use Mobile Banking as modified. You also accept responsibility for making sure that you know how to properly use your Device and we will not be liable to you for any losses caused by your failure to properly use the Service or your Device. Other Agreements; You agree that, when you use Mobile Banking, you remain subject to the terms and conditions of your existing agreements with any unaffiliated service providers, including, but not limited to, your mobile service provider and that this Agreement does not amend or supersede any of those agreements. You understand that those agreements may provide for fees, limitations, and restrictions which might impact your use of Mobile Banking (such as data usage or text messaging charges imposed on you by your mobile service provider for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking), and you agree to be solely responsible for its products and services. Accordingly, you agree to resolve any problems with your provider directly without involving us. Any deposit account, loan or other banking product accessed through this Service is also subject to the Account Agreement and Disclosures provided at the time of Account opening. You should review the Account disclosures carefully, as they may include transaction limitations and fees which might apply to your use of Mobile Banking. Permitted Mobile Banking Transfers: You may use the Service to transfer funds between your eligible BankORION accounts (internal transfer). You may not transfer to or from an Account at another financial institution using Mobile Banking. If you submit your transfer request prior to the deadline established by us for the Mobile Banking transfer service, you will initiate an immediate Internal Transfer via Mobile Banking. Transfer transaction requests received after 3:00 p.m. CST on business days and all transactions which are requested on Saturday, Sundays, or holidays on which the Bank chooses to remain closed, will be processed on the Bank’s next business day. You must have sufficient funds available in the selected account at the time the transfer request is received. You agree to confirm the completion of each transfer in your account balance and transaction history before withdrawing transferred funds. You may be subject to fees if you exceed the transaction limits of your Account using Mobile Banking or any other methods outlined in your Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures. Your responsibilities: You represent and agree to the following by enrolling for Mobile Banking or by using the Service: Account Ownership/Accurate Information: You represent that you are the legal owner of the Accounts and other financial information which may be accessed via Mobile Banking. You represent and agree that all information you provide to us in connection with Mobile Banking is accurate, current and complete, and that you have the right to provide such information to us for the purpose of using Mobile Banking. You agree not to misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate. You represent that you are an authorized user of the Device you will use to access Mobile Banking. User Security: You agree to take every precaution to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of your account and transactions when using Mobile Banking. You agree not to leave your Device unattended while logged into Mobile Banking and to log off immediately at the completion of each access by you. You agree not to provide your username, password or other access information to any unauthorized persons. If you permit other persons to use your Device, login information, or other means to access Mobile Banking, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize and we will not be liable for any damages resulting to you. You agree to notify the Bank in the event you lose, change, or destroy the device whose phone number is registered with Mobile Banking. We make no representation that any content or use of Mobile Banking is available for use in locations outside of the United States. Accessing Mobile Banking from locations outside of the United States is at your own risk. User Conduct: You agree not to use Mobile Banking or the content or information delivered through Mobile Banking in any way that would: (a) infringe any third-party copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy, including any rights in the Software; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items, including, but not limited to, use of Mobile Banking to impersonate another person or entity; (c) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (d) be false, misleading or innacurate; (e) create liability for us or our affilates or service providers, or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any of our service providers: (f) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (g) potentially be perceived as illegal, offensive or objectionable; (h) interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to Mobile Banking; (i) interfere with or disrupt the use of Mobile Banking by any other user; or (j) use Mobile Banking in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others. No Commercial Use or Re-Sale: You agree that the Service is only for the personal or business use of individuals authorized to access your account information. You agree not to make any commercial use of Mobile Banking or resell, lease, rent or distribute access to Mobile Banking. Indemnification: Unless caused by our intentional misconduct or gross negligence, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harless BankORION, it’s afficilates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, service providers, and licensors from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) caused by or arising from (a) a third party claim, dispute, action, or allegation of infringement, misuse, or misappropriation based on information, data, files, or otherwise in connection with the Service: (b) your violation of any law or rights of a third party; or (c) your use, or use by a third party, of Mobile Banking. Helpful tips for the safe use of Mobile Banking: 1. If available, invest in an antivirus application for your mobile device to help protect you when downloading apps or mobile content. 2. Never provide personal identification or banking information over your mobile device unless you initiate the contact and you know that you’re dealing directly BankORION. 3. Never share your password, account number, PIN and answers to secret questions. Don’t save this information anywhere on your phone. 4. Never set the app, web, or SMS text service to automatically log you in to your bank account. If your phone is lost or stolen, someone may have free access to your money. 5. Set the phone to require a password to power on the handset or awake it from sleep mode. 6. Remember, BankORION would never contact or text you asking for personal or banking information. Assume any unsolicited text request is fraudulent. Giving this information places your finances and privacy at risk. 7. Immediately tell your mobile operator and BankORION if you lose your phone. We may offer additional BankORION mobile services and features in the future. Any added BankORION mobile services and features will be governed by this agreement and by any terms and conditions provided to you at the time the new BankORION mobile services or feature is added or at the time of enrollment for the feature or service, if applicable. From time to time, we may amend these terms and modify or cancel BankORION mobile services without notice, except as may be required by law. You may cancel your participation in BankORION mobile at any time.
6. Other Basic Online Banking Features: Check Reorders, Address Change, Order Documents, Secure E-Mail & Secure File Delivery Services Additional features within the Service include: check reorders, secure emails for address changes, document requests, and secure file delivery. The submission of requests, such as those for address changes, document requests, or check reorders, will generate a secure email to this Financial Institution. Generally, requests received through the Service's secure e-mail feature will be processed within one (1) to two (2) Business Days. For urgent requests, we recommend that you contact our Online Banking Department.
7. Commercial Online Banking Services: Additional online features are currently available for Business Customers. These features may be subject to additional terms and conditions. ACH Credit and Debit Origination, Wire Transfer Requests, Direct Deposit Originations, EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System), Repurchase Agreement, Tracking NACHA File Imports, Balance Reporting, and Sub-User Administration. We may add or remove certain features and/or functionality from time-to-time. Business Customers interested in these services should contact us for additional information.
8. Statements: In accepting this agreement you agree to stop paper statements and to receive your statement in electronic form through the Service. You also agree to receive online any legal notices and other information affecting your accounts that would otherwise have been included with your paper statement, including, but not limited to, account agreements, pricing schedules, privacy and other regulatory notices, and amendments to any of those documents. The equipment necessary for accessing your statement electronically is described within this Agreement in Section 10. You will receive an email notification to your external internet email address on our records when an online statement is available. If your email notification is returned to us undelivered, we may discontinue online statements and send you paper statements. If your email address changes, you will need to provide us the new address by updating through the Service. In order to print and retain your online statements, you will need a printer attached to your computer. You have the right to change your selection at any time. To resume delivery of paper statements, you may submit a request within the Service, contact us at 309-526-8011 or visit any of our locations. There may be a fee assessed for each paper statement delivered. If you terminate your access to the Service, paper statements will be resumed for accounts on which you are the only owner and you will no longer have access to your statements online. Accounts that have joint owners may remain as online statements if any joint owner has access to the statement through the Service.
9. Fees Basic Online Banking Service: (view balances and account transfers) - No charge. Bill Payment Fees: $5.00 per month for consumer account holders and $10 per month for business customers. For Business Customers, additional charges may apply for services such as: ACH Origination, EFTPS, Wire Transfers, NACHA File Imports, or Repurchase Agreement Tracking. These fees may vary and are subject to separate agreements. Any applicable fees will be charged regardless of whether the Service was used during the billing cycle. There may be a charge for additional transactions and other optional services. You agree to pay such charges and authorize us to deduct the calculated amount from your designated Billing Account for these amounts and any additional charges that may be incurred by you. Any financial fees associated with your standard deposit accounts will continue to apply. You are responsible for any and all telephone access fees and/or Online service fees that may be assessed by your telephone and/or Online service provider.
10. Requirements for Enrolling in the Service: In order to enroll in the Service: You must have an Eligible Account with this Financial Institution. Your account with us must be in good standing. You must be 18 years of age or older. You must be a resident of the United States or its possessions. You must have a computer and Online browser that will support 128 bit encryption. You will need Online access through an Internet service provider (ISP). You will need access to a printer and/or other storage medium such as a hard drive for downloading information or printing disclosures. You will also need an external email address for the delivery of electronic notices and disclosures. Prior to enrolling in the Service and accepting the electronic version of this Agreement, you should verify that you have the required hardware and software necessary to access the Service and to retain a copy of this Agreement. If we revise hardware and software requirements, and if there's a material chance that the changes may impact your ability to access the Service, we will give you advance notice of these changes and provide you an opportunity to cancel the Service and/or change your method of receiving electronic disclosures (e.g. change to paper format vs. an electronic format) without the imposition of any fees.
11. Enrollment Process: You must complete the enrollment process to use the Service. You can enroll for the Service on the Online or you can enroll in any of our offices. The Online enrollment process involves completing a secure online application that we will use to verify your identity. You will also choose your User ID and Passcode during the enrollment process. When you enroll for the Service, you agree to provide true and accurate enrollment information. Our Online Banking Department will verify the information you submit for accuracy and proper authorizations Business Customers interested in the commercial features of the Service should contact us directly at BankORION or you may send us a secure message through the Service.
12. Linked Accounts: When you first enroll for the Basic Online Banking Service we will link all of your designated Eligible Accounts to one Access ID. With the exception of sole proprietors, Business Customers may NOT link personal Consumer accounts to the Service.
13. Signature Requirements: When any transfer, ACH, or other Payment Instruction is initiated through the Service for your benefit, you agree that we may debit the designated Eligible Accounts without requiring your signature on the item and without any notice to you. Requirements for dual signatures on checks, if applicable, do NOT apply to Bill Payments or other transfers initiated through the Service. Any Authorized User must be authorized individually to make electronic transfers and online Bill Payments even though that person's authority to make transfers by other means may still require dual signatures. Commercial and Consumer Customers take responsibility if privileges are given to an individual who is not an authorized signer on the account or if the account requires two signatures.
14. Account Balances: Balances shown in your accounts may include deposits subject to verification by us. The balance reflected in the Service may differ from your records due to deposits in progress, checks outstanding, or other withdrawals, payments or charges. A transfer request may not result in immediate availability because of the time required to process the request. A transfer request must be made before the Business Day Cut-off time to be effective the same Business Day. The balances within the Service are updated periodically and the Service will display the most current "as of" date on the "accounts" summary page. There may be situations that cause a delay in an update of your balances. The Service will use the most current balance available at the time of a transaction to base our approval for account transfers.
15. Canceling or Changing Transfers: You cannot cancel a transfer after it has been entered into the system AND the information has been processed and/or transmitted to us through the Service; however, you can edit or change a transfer that is still "pending". For Business Customers, the term "transfers" also includes ACH and wire transactions. In order to cancel or change a pending transfer that has not been submitted to us for processing, use the following procedures: 1. Log in and make edits to the appropriate transaction. 2. Edits must be made before 3:00 PM for transactions to be processed the same Business Day 3. You may edit a pre-scheduled (future dated/automatic) transaction anytime before 3:00 PM on the Business Day before the scheduled transfer or payment date. NOTE: For Business customers ACH transaction cut off time will be 3:00 pm. For Business Customers, additional guidance on creating, canceling, editing ACH and wire transactions is available within the Service and from our customer service department. Business Customers may edit, delete, or unapproved wire transfers or ACH transactions prior to the effective date. After-cut-off time, if changes are necessary, we may not have sufficient time to stop such transactions from further processing. Separate agreements may detail the required time-frames for submitting and making changes to these types of transactions. For assistance, you can send us a secure e-mail through the Service or call our Online Banking Department (309) 526-8011. If you need our assistance on making edits to automatic/future dated transfers; you can send us a secure email through the Service; however, we must receive your request three (3) Business Days or more before the transaction is scheduled for processing. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after the call.
16. Bill Payment and Transfer Limitations: You may use the Service to check the balance of your Eligible Account (s) and to transfer funds among your Eligible Accounts at this Financial Institution. You must have sufficient funds in your account to cover the amount of any online transfers and Bill Payments on the scheduled payment date set for the transaction, or the transaction may not be processed. NSF and/or overdraft charges may be incurred if Bill Payments exceed your account balance. Current federal regulations restrict the number of transactions that you can make from certain types of accounts, such as Money Market and Savings Accounts. For these types of accounts, you may not make more than six (6) pre-authorized electronic transfers, which include computer initiated transfers, telephone transfers, checks, and point-of-sale transactions during a given monthly statement period. Transfers and Bill Payments authorized by personal computer through the Service are counted toward the six permitted monthly transfers. Federal regulations currently place no limits on the number of transfers or Bill Payments from your Checking accounts, therefore this financial institution currently limits the Bill Payment Service to only Checking Accounts.
17. Bill Payment Terms and Conditions: (A) Bill Payment Scheduling The earliest possible Scheduled Payment Date for each Biller (typically four (4) or fewer Business Days from the current date) will be designated within the Service when you are scheduling the Bill Payment. Therefore, the Service will not permit you to select a Scheduled Payment Date less than the earliest possible Scheduled Payment Date designated for each Biller. When scheduling Bill Payments you must select a Scheduled Payment Date that is no later than the actual Due Date reflected on your Biller statement unless the Due Date falls on a non-Business Day. If the actual Due Date falls on a non-Business Day, you must select a Scheduled Payment Date that is at least one (1) Business Day before the actual Due Date. Scheduled Payment Dates must be prior to any late date or grace period. (B) The Bill Payment Service Guarantee Due to circumstances beyond the control of the Service, particularly delays in handling and posting payments by Billers or financial institutions, some transactions may take longer to be credited to your account. Except as expressly stated otherwise within this Agreement, this Financial Institution and/or its Service Providers will bear the responsibility for any late payment related charges up to $50.00 should a Bill Payment post after its Due Date as long as the payment was scheduled in accordance with the guidelines described under "Bill Payment Scheduling" in this Agreement. (C) Payment Authorization and Payment Remittance By providing the Service with names and account information of Billers to whom you wish to direct payments, you authorize us to follow the Payment Instructions received through the Service. In order to process payments more efficiently and effectively, our Service Provider may edit or alter payment data or data formats in accordance with Biller directives. When the Service receives a Payment Instruction, you authorize our Bill Payment Service Provider to debit your Payment Account and remit funds on your behalf so that the funds arrive as close as reasonably possible to the Scheduled Payment Date designated by you. You also authorize our Service Provider to credit your Payment Account for payments returned to the Service by the United States Postal Service or Biller, or payments remitted to you on behalf of another Authorized User of the Service. (D) Payment Methods Our Bill Payment Service Provider reserves the right to select the method in which to remit funds on your behalf to your Biller. These payment methods may include, but may not be limited to, an electronic payment, an electronic to check payment, or a Laser Draft Payment. (E) Payment Cancellation Requests You may cancel or edit any Scheduled Payment (if processing has not begun) by following the directions within the Service. There is no charge for canceling or editing a Scheduled Payment. However, once the Service has begun processing a Scheduled Payment it cannot be cancelled or edited, therefore a stop payment request must be submitted, as described within this Agreement. (F) Bill Payment Stop Payment Requests The ability of this Financial Institution and its Service Provider to process a stop payment on a Bill Payment request will depend on the payment method and whether or not a check or Laser Draft Payment has cleared. We may also not have a reasonable opportunity to act on any stop payment request after a payment has been processed. If you desire to stop any Bill Payment that has already been processed, you must contact the Bill Payment Customer Service department at (800)877-8021. Although every effort will be made to accommodate your request, we will have no liability for failing to do so. We may also require you to present your stop payment request in writing within fourteen (14) days. The charge for each stop payment request will be the current charge for such service as set forth in our applicable fee schedule (G) Returned Payments In using the Service, you understand that Billers and/or the United States Postal Service may return Bill Payments to our Service Provider for various reasons such as, but not limited to, Biller's forwarding address expired; Biller account number is not valid; Biller is unable to locate account; or Biller account is paid in full. Our Service Provider will use its best efforts to research and correct the returned payment and return it to your Biller, or void the payment and credit your Payment Account. You may receive notification from the Service of returned payments. (H) Bill Payment Information Authorization Requests for Bill Payment privileges may not be fulfilled if this Financial Institution and/or its Service Provider(s) cannot verify your identity and withdrawal authority over the specified accounts. Through your enrollment in the Bill Payment Service; you agree that this Financial Institution and its Service Providers reserve the right to request a review of your credit rating at our own expense through an authorized bureau. In addition, you agree that this Financial Institution and its Service Providers reserve the right to obtain financial information regarding your account from a Biller or your Financial Institution (for example, to resolve payment posting problems or for verification). (I) Prohibited Payments Payments to Billers outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited through the Service. (J) Exception Payments Tax payments and court ordered payments may be scheduled through the Service; however, such payments are discouraged and are scheduled at your own risk. In no event shall this Financial Institution or its Service Provider(s) be liable for any claims or damages resulting from your scheduling of these types of payments. The Bill Payment Service Guarantee as it applies to any late payment related charges is void when these types of payments are scheduled and/or processed by the Service. Research of exception payments shall be limited to proof of payment and/or unauthorized payments only. All other research and resolution for any misapplied, mis-posted or misdirected exception payments will be your sole responsibility. (K) Biller Limitation We reserve the right to refuse to pay any Biller to whom you may direct a payment. The Service will notify you promptly if it decides to refuse to pay a Biller designated by you. This notification is not required if you attempt to make a prohibited payment or an exception payment under this Agreement. (L) Failed Transactions In using the Service, you are requesting us to make payments for you from your Payment Account. If we are unable to complete the transaction for any reason associated with your Payment Account (for example, there are insufficient funds in your Payment Account to cover the transaction), the transaction will not be completed. In some instances, you will receive a return notice from the Service. In such case, you agree that: 1. You will reimburse our Service Provider immediately upon demand the transaction amount that has been returned; 2. For any amount not reimbursed to the Service Provider within fifteen (15) days of the initial notification, a late charge may be assessed each month against unpaid amounts equal to 1.5% or the legal maximum, whichever rate is lower; 3. You will reimburse our Service Provider for any fees, it may incur in attempting to collect the amount of the return from you; and 4. Our Service Provider is authorized to report the facts concerning the return to any credit- reporting agency.
18. Bill Delivery and Presentment: This feature is for the presentment of electronic bills only and it is your sole responsibility to contact your Billers directly if you do not receive your statements. In addition, if you elect to activate one of the Bill Payment Service's electronic bill options, you also agree to the following: (A) Information Provided to the Biller We are unable to update or change your personal or business information such as, but not limited to, name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses, with the electronic Biller. Any changes will need to be made by you; contact the Biller directly. Additionally, it is your responsibility to maintain all usernames and passwords for all electronic Biller sites. You also agree not to use someone else's information to gain unauthorized access to another person's or company's bill. Our Service Provider may, at the request of the Biller, provide to the Biller your e-mail address, Service address, or other data specifically requested by the Biller at the time of activating the electronic bill for that Biller, for purposes of the Biller informing you about Service and/or bill information. (B) Activation Upon activation of the electronic bill feature, our Service Provider may notify the Biller of your request to receive electronic billing information. The presentment of your first electronic bill may vary from Biller to Biller and may take up to sixty (60) days, depending on the billing cycle of each Biller. Additionally, the ability to receive a paper copy of your statement(s) is at the sole discretion of the Biller. While your electronic bill feature is being activated it is your responsibility to keep your accounts current. Each electronic Biller reserves the right to accept or deny your request to receive electronic bills. (C) Notification Our Bill Payment Service Provider will use its best efforts to present all of your electronic bills promptly. In addition to notification within the Service, our Service Provider may send an e-mail notification to the e-mail address listed for your account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that this information is accurate. In the event you do not receive notification, it is your responsibility to periodically logon to the Service and check on the delivery of new electronic bills. The time for notification may vary from Biller to Biller. You are responsible for ensuring timely payment of all bills. (D) Cancellation of Electronic Bill Notification The electronic Biller reserves the right to cancel the presentment of electronic bills at any time. You may also cancel electronic bill presentment at any time. The timeframe for cancellation of your electronic bill presentment may vary from Biller to Biller. It may take up to sixty (60) days, depending on the billing cycle of each Biller. Our Bill Payment Service Provider will notify your electronic Biller(s) as to the change in status of your account and it is your sole responsibility to make arrangements for an alternative form of bill delivery. We will not be responsible for presenting any electronic bills that are already in process at the time of cancellation. (E) Non-Delivery of Electronic Bill(s) You agree to hold harmless, this Financial Institution and its Service Providers should the Biller fail to deliver your statement(s). You are responsible for ensuring timely payment of all bills. Copies of previously delivered bills must be requested from the Biller directly. (F) Accuracy and Dispute of Electronic Bill Neither this Financial Institution, nor its Service Providers are responsible for the accuracy of your electronic bill(s). This Financial Institution and its Service Providers are only responsible for presenting the information received from the Biller. Any discrepancies or disputes regarding the accuracy of your electronic bill summary or detail must be addressed with the Biller directly. This Agreement does not alter your liability or obligations that currently exist between you and your Billers.
19. Privacy: We understand how important privacy is to our customers. We have taken steps to protect the privacy and security of your personal information as well as your financial transactions with us. You should read our privacy notice before completing the enrollment process for the Service at http://www.bankorion.com/privacy.asp (A)Disclosure of Account Information to Third Parties It is our general policy to treat your account information as confidential. However, we will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transactions you make ONLY in the following situations: INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE ABOUT YOU We do NOT disclose any information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Examples of this might include disclosures necessary to service your account or prevent unauthorized transactions. Please refer to our privacy notice at http://www.bankorion.com/connect/resources/legal/ for additional details on disclosure of account information.
20. Online Security: The Service utilizes a comprehensive security strategy to protect your accounts and transactions conducted over the Online. Prior to activating your access to the Service, our Online Banking Department will verify your identity and authorization against information associated with the Eligible Account (s) that you request to be linked to the Service. User IDs and Passcodes - One of the main security features protecting the Service is the unique combination of your User Identification Code (User ID) and Passcode. During the enrollment process, you will be provided a temporary User ID and passcode to gain access to the Service. You determine your own User ID and Passcode, which is encrypted in our database. In order to strengthen the security of accessing your online account an online security system has been implemented that will require you to change your Online Banking password every 180 days. Please note that if your password has not been changed within 180 days of your last login you will be required to change your password prior to logging again. You may reset your passcode online at any time or you may contact this Institution for assistance The Service will automatically deactivate your account after three unsuccessful login attempts within a 24-hour time frame. Because your Passcode is used to access your accounts, you should treat it as you would any other sensitive personal data. You should carefully select a Passcode that is hard to guess. You should not use words based on your name, address or other personal information. Special characters may be used to increase security. Do NOT use dictionary words. Select a Passcode that you can remember. Keep your Passcode safe. Memorize your Passcode and do NOT write it down. You should also change your Passcode occasionally, such as every 180 days. A Passcode should be changed immediately if you suspect that your Passcode has been compromised. This can be done at any time from the "Services" menu after you log on to the Service. Neither this Institution nor its Service Providers will contact you via telephone or email requesting personal information, your User ID, or your Passcode. If you are contacted by anyone requesting this information, please contact us immediately. Enhanced Online Security – The service uses Enhanced Online Security verifies your identity in two ways. Every time you log in to Online Banking, the bank identifies you, and it lets you identify the bank using a private images and pass phrase. To enroll: log in by entering your current User ID, click continue, enter your current password, click Login, and complete the challenge question. Provide answers for three challenge questions, and select whether you are logging in with your personal computer, or a public computer, (only register personal computers that you frequently use and are not available for public use), and click on Submit. Log in with Enhanced Online Security using your current User ID, provide an answer for your challenge question, and then enter your password. Encryption - The Service uses the Secure Socket Layet (SSL) encryption technology for everything you do while using Online Banking. Your browser automatically activates this technology when it attempts to connect to our Service. The Service requires a browser that supports 128-bit encryption. The Service will warn you if your browser does not meet this requirement. Whenever SSL is securing your communications, the browser will typically indicate this secure session by changing the appearance of a small icon of a padlock at the bottom of the screen from "open" to "locked". What this means to you is that your communications are scrambled from your browser to our servers at all times so no unauthorized party can read the information as it is carried over the Online. Certificate Authority - The servers hosting the Service have been certified by a Certificate Authority to assure you that you are actually talking to the Service instead of someone pretending to be us. If you are using an older browser, such as anything prior to versions 4.0 on Netscape Navigator or Online Explorer, you will see that the Certificate Authorities key may have expired; you will need to update your browser. Instructions for upgrading your browser are located on the Browser SSL Update link, which is located on the Service login page. By clicking on the lock within the Service, you can view the certificate to ensure it's valid. Additional Security Guidelines: All Authorized Users should sign-off after every Service session; however, online sessions will automatically end after ten (10) minutes of inactivity. This to protect you in case you accidentally leave your computer unattended after you log-in. The security of public computers (e.g. in a library, or Online cafe) cannot be assured; therefore we recommend that you do not register your computer while accessing the Service on a public computer. Routinely scan your computer, servers, and electronic media using a reliable virus detection product. Undetected or un-repaired viruses may corrupt and destroy your programs, files, and even your hardware. Additionally, you may unintentionally transmit a virus to other computers. Use a firewall product (hardware and/or software), especially if you have a broadband Online connection such as DSL or cable modem. Periodically update your computer operating system and browser for critical security related patches. We recommend use of the most current, fully patched, versions of Online browsers for accessing the Service.
21. Your Passcode Responsibilities: When you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree not to give or make available your passcode or other means to access your account to any unauthorized individuals. You are responsible for all transfers and Bill Payments you authorize using the Service. If you permit other persons to use the Service, your passcode, or other means to access your account, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize. If you believe that your passcode or other means to access your account has been lost or stolen or that someone may attempt to use the Service without your consent or has transferred money without your permission, you must notify us at once by calling 309-526-8011 during customer service hours. You can also contact us by sending a secure message through the Service. If you or your Authorized users disclose your Passcode to anyone, and/or if you allow someone to use your Passcode to access your accounts, you are authorizing them to act on your behalf and you will be responsible for any use of the Service by them (e.g., such as when you provide this information to a joint account holder, an employee, and/or an aggregation service provider). In addition to the security features described above, there may be other security related notices posted on our website or the Service from time-to-time. It is your responsibility to read all security notices.
22. Our Liability for Failure to Complete Transactions: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to make all your transfers and Bill Payments properly. However, we shall incur no liability and any Bill Payment Service Guarantee shall be void if we are unable to complete any transactions initiated by you because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances: 1. If, through no fault of ours, your Eligible Account(s) and/or Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft account (if applicable); 2. The Service and/or the payment processing center is not working properly and you know or have been advised by this Institution and/or its Service Providers about the malfunction before you execute the transaction; 3. You have not provided the Service with the correct Payment Account information, or the correct name, address, phone number, or account information for the Biller; 4. Your Eligible Account(s), including either your Payment Account or Billing Account, is closed; 5. If your computer, software, telecommunication lines were not working properly and this problem should have been apparent to you when you attempted the transfer or Bill Payment; 6. It can be shown that the Biller received the Bill Payment within the normal delivery timeframe and failed to process the payment through no fault of ours; 7. The payment or transaction request involves funds subject to hold, dispute, restriction, or legal process we believe prevents their withdrawal; 8. We have reason to believe that a payment or other transaction request may not be authorized by you or any third party whose authorization we believe is necessary; and/or 9. Circumstances beyond control of the Service, our Service Providers, and this Institution (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from an outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transaction and we have taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances. Provided none of the foregoing exceptions are applicable, if the Service causes an incorrect amount of funds to be removed from any of your Eligible Account(s), or Payment Account ,or causes funds from your Payment Account to be directed to a Biller, which does not comply with your Payment Instructions, this Financial Institution and/or its Service Providers shall be responsible for returning the improperly transferred funds to your Payment Account, and for directing to the proper Biller any previously misdirected transactions, and, if applicable, for any late payment related charges.
23. Documentation And Verification Of Payments And Transfers: Information regarding Online Banking and Bill Payment transactions will be reflected on the account detail in the Service and in your regular monthly account statement(s).
24. Provisions Applicable Only to Consumer and Sole Proprietors Deposit Accounts (A) Errors and Questions: In case of errors or questions about your electronic transactions, you should notify us as soon as possible through one of the following methods: Telephone us at (309-526-8011) during customer service hours; Contact us by using the bank mail secure messaging feature within the Service; or Write to us at BankORION, 1114 4th Street, PO Box 9, Orion, IL 61273 If you think your statement is incorrect or you need more information about an electronic transfer or Bill Payment transaction listed on the statement, we must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after the FIRST statement was sent to you on which the problem or error appears. You must: 1. Tell us your name, relevant Service account number(s), and User ID; 2. Describe the error or the transaction in question, and explain as clearly as possible why you believe it is an error or why you need more information; and, 3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error. If you tell us verbally, we may require that you send your complaint in writing within ten (10) Business Days after your verbal notification. We will tell you the results of our investigation within ten (10) Business Days after we hear from you, and will correct any error promptly. However, if we require more time to confirm the nature of your complaint or question, we reserve the right to take up to forty-five (45) days to complete our investigation. If we decide to do this, we will provisionally credit your account within ten (10) Business Days for the amount you think is in error. If we ask you to submit your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) Business Days, we may not provisionally credit your account. For errors regarding electronic transactions on new consumer accounts, we may take up to 90 days to investigate your complaint or question. We may take up to 20 Business Days to credit a new account for the amount you think is in error. If it is determined there was no error, we will mail you a written explanation within three (3) Business Days after completion of our investigation. You may ask for copies of documents used in our investigation. The Service may revoke any provisional credit provided to you if we find an error did not occur. (B) Consumer Liability for Unauthorized Transfers Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your User ID or Passcode has been lost or stolen. Telephoning is the best way of minimizing your possible losses. You could lose all the money in your account (plus your maximum overdraft line of credit if applicable). If consumer customers tell us within two (2) Business Days after you discover your password or other means to access your account has been lost or stolen, your liability is no more than $50.00 should someone access your account without your permission. If you do not tell us within two (2) Business Days after you learn of such loss or theft, and we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized use of your password or other means to access your account if you had told us, you could be liable for as much as $500.00. If your monthly account statement contains transfers that you did not authorize, you must tell us at once. If you do not tell us within thirty days after the statement was sent to you, you may lose any amount transferred without your authorization after the thirty days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money had you told us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) prevented you from telling us, we may extend the period.
25. Additional Provisions Applicable Only To Business Customers (A) Protecting Your Account: The Service will allow Business Customers to establish individual User IDs, passcodes, privileges for each Authorized User. Session history is maintained for each User ID. Additional fees maybe assessed for each User ID. Business Customer(s) will be solely responsible for designating its Authorized Users, assigning privileges, and disclosing the identity of said users to this Institution and all changes thereof in writing BUSINESS CUSTOMER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT ITS AUTHORIZED USERS HAVE THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY TO INITIATE TRANSFERS AND BILL PAYMENTS THROUGH THE SERVICE. BUSINESS CUSTOMER AUTHORIZES THIS INSTITUTION AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ACT UPON, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, ANY TRANSACTION, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THAT IS INITIATED WITH YOUR USER ID AND PASSCODE AND/OR THE USER ID AND PASSCODE OF AN AUTHORIZED USER. FURTHERMORE, ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE BUSINESS CUSTOMER, OR ANY OF ITS AUTHORIZED USERS, WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THE BUSINESS CUSTOMER. THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THE IDENTITY OR AUTHENTICITY OF ANY PERSON CLAIMING TO BE AN AUTHORIZED USER OF THE BUSINESS CUSTOMER. BUSINESS CUSTOMER ASSUMES ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE OR COMPANY ACCOUNTS BY ITS AUTHORIZED USERS. BUSINESS CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR ANY LIABILITY AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OUR ACTING UPON ANY DIRECTION, INSTRUCTION, OR INFORMATION THAT IS INITIATED WITH AN USER ID AND PASSCODE OF AN AUTHORIZED USER. You agree that we may send notices and other communications, including emails, to the current address shown in our records, whether or not that address includes a designation for delivery to the attention of any particular individual. You further agree that Financial Institution Name and/or its Service Providers will not be responsible or liable to you in any way if information is intercepted by an unauthorized person, either in transit or at your place of business. In addition, you agree to Require all Authorized Users to keep passcodes secure and strictly confidential; Immediately notify us and select a new password if you or your Authorized Users believe your passcodes may have become known to an unauthorized person. We may disable passcodes of Authorized Users even without receiving such notice from you, if we suspect passcodes are being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner. Business customers shall be solely responsible for the development and implementation of all commercially reasonable procedures to control access to their computer systems and to protect any data files stored thereon. Business customers shall be solely responsible for all appropriate and commercially reasonable, physical, logical, and network security systems and devices to protect the security of data files maintained on computer(s) used to access the service as well as the protection against unauthorized access to business computers, and/or networks used to access the service. Business customers shall be solely responsible for any and all losses and damages arising from any authorized or unauthorized access to the service. This financial institution and its service providers shall have no obligation, liability or control, either directly or indirectly concerning the Business customers' selection of security systems or devices for the protection of any data files or computers used to access the services or over business customers development or implementation of security procedures or the failure of business customer to maintain said procedures. (B) Commercially Reasonable Security Procedures of the Service When you accept this Agreement and use the Service, you acknowledge and agree that the Service includes security measures which are commercially reasonable. You agree to be bound by our security procedures and instructions, which may be periodically updated. You agree to review and implement all security procedures available in connection with the Service, including procedures to protect the confidentiality of your User ID and passcode and the same for your authorized users. You agree to notify this Financial Institution in the event that your use of the Service would necessitate or be better served by a level of security that exceeds that offered by the Service. If you fail to notify this Financial Institution, you acknowledge and agree that the security aspects of the Service are appropriate for your needs and will provide you with a commercially reasonable degree of security against unauthorized use. (C) Errors and Questions In case of errors or questions about your transactions, you should as soon as possible notify us through one of the following methods: Telephone us at 309-526-8011 during customer service hours; Write us at BankORION, 1114 - 4th Street, PO Box 9, Orion, IL 61273 (D) Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers You must notify us of errors, discrepancies, or possible unauthorized payments as soon as possible upon learning of the discrepancy. If you fail to notify us within thirty days after you have received notice of an unauthorized or erroneous transfer or Bill Payment, BankORION will not owe you any interest on the amount in question, even if we are otherwise liable to you in connection with the transaction. BankORION and its Service providers shall have no liability to you for any unauthorized payment or transfer made using your passcode that occurs before you have notified us of any possible unauthorized use and we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon that notice. If you fail to notify us of any discrepancy within one (1) year, you shall be precluded from asserting any such discrepancy against us. (E) Limitation of Institution Liability This financial institution and its Service providers will be deemed to have exercised all due care and to have acted reasonably if we act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and will be liable for loss sustained by you only to the extent such loss is caused by our misconduct. This Financial Institution and its Service Providers will have no liability for any loss or damage: Related to the dishonesty of the Business Customer's employees, officers, agents or Authorized Users; Resulting from any receiving financial institution's failure to accept any payment or funds transfer request; Resulting from any delay in the performance of this Agreement, which is caused by an act of God, fire or other casualty, electrical or computer failure, delays or failure to act by any carrier, medium or agent operating between BankORION and third parties, or any other condition outside of our control. If this Financial Institution and/or its Service Providers fail or delay in making a transfer or Bill Payment pursuant to your instruction, or if we make a transfer or payment in an erroneous amount which is less than the amount per your instruction, unless otherwise required by law our liability shall be limited to interest on the amount which we failed to timely pay, calculated from the date on which the payment was to be made until the date it was actually made or you canceled the instruction. We may pay such interest either to you or the intended recipient of the payment, but in no event will we be liable to both parties, and our payment to either party will fully discharge any obligation to the other. If we make a payment in an erroneous amount which exceeds the amount per your Payment Instruction, or if we permit an unauthorized payment after we have had a reasonable time to act on a notice from you of possible unauthorized use as described above, unless otherwise required by law, our liability will be limited to a refund of the amount erroneously paid, plus interest thereon from the date of the payment to the date of the refund, but in no event to exceed sixty (60) days interest. If we become liable to you for interest compensation under this Agreement or applicable law, such interest shall be calculated based on the average federal funds rate at the Federal Reserve Bank in the district nearest to BankORION for each day interest is due, computed on the basis of a three hundred sixty (360) day year. No third party will have rights or claims against BankORION and its Service Providers under this Agreement. The terms of this section will survive termination of this Agreement. (F) Indemnification Business Customer(s) and its Authorized Users will defend, indemnify and hold harmless BankORION and its Service Providers against and in respect to any and all loss, liability, expense and damage, including consequential, special and punitive damages, directly or indirectly resulting from: (i) the processing of any request received by BankORION through the Service, (ii) any breach of the provisions of this Agreement (iii) any request for stop payment; (iv) any dispute between you and any third party in connection with the use of the Service; and (v) any and all actions, suits, proceeding, claims, demands, judgments, costs and expenses (including attorney's fees) incident to the foregoing. The terms of this section will survive termination of this Agreement.
26. Alterations and Amendments: This Agreement, applicable fees and service charges may be altered or amended from time-to-time. In such event, we will provide notice to you. Any use of the Service after we provide you a notice of change will constitute your agreement to such change(s). Further, we may, from time to time, revise or update the applications, services, and/or related material, which may render all such prior versions obsolete. Consequently, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement as to all such prior versions of the applications, services, and/or related material and limit access to only the Service's more recent revisions and updates.
27. Electronic Disclosures: We may deliver amendments to this Agreement and other disclosures to you in an electronic format. Other disclosures may include: monthly account statements, account disclosures required by the Truth in Savings Act, Truth In Lending Act, Electronic Fund Transfer Act, The Gramm Leach Bliley Act, The Funds Availability Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, The Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act or other applicable federal or state laws and regulations, notices regarding changes in account terms and fees, and privacy notices. The equipment necessary for accessing these types of disclosures electronically is described within this Agreement in Section 10. With your acceptance below, you agree to accept this agreement and other Online Banking related disclosures in an electronic format. You also agree and represent that you have the necessary equipment for accessing the Service and for viewing electronic disclosures. You may change the method of delivery at any time (e.g., from electronic format to paper format) by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 309-526-8011 In addition, you can request paper copies of documents through the Service free of charge. Additional fees for paper copies of account statements may be imposed depending on the type of account you have and/or the reason and frequency of your requests for paper copies. You should print or save a copy of all disclosures delivered electronically. If you enroll for the Service in one of our office locations, we will send you an e-mail and ask you to confirm your ability to access the Service and related its related online disclosures. We may ask you to confirm by sending us a secure bank mail message through the Service.
28. Address, E-mail, or Payment Account Changes: When you enroll in the Service, we may send you a "Welcome" e-mail. We will also send you e-mails and/or bank mail secure messages through the Service regarding important Online Banking and Bill Payment matters and/or changes to this Agreement. You must provide us your current e-mail address in order for us to deliver this information to you an email address is required as part of the Online Banking enrollment process. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your contact information is current and accurate. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. Changes can be made either within the Service in the Services menu or by contacting our Online Banking Department at 309-526-8011 or by mail at BankORION, 1114 - 4th Street P.O. Box 9, Orion, IL 61273. Any changes to your Eligible Account(s), Payment Account, or Billing Account should also be made in accordance with the procedures outlined above. We are not responsible for any Bill Payment processing errors or fees incurred if you do not provide accurate Payment Account or contact information.
29. Service Termination, Cancellation, or Suspension: In the event you wish to cancel the Service, please contact our Online Banking Department or send us a secure email through the Service. Any Bill Payment(s) the Service has already processed before the requested cancellation date will be completed by the Service. All Scheduled Bill Payments, including automatic payments, will not be processed once the Service is cancelled. You will remain responsible for any fees associated with the Service prior to the effective cancellation date. We may terminate or suspend the Service to you at any time. Neither termination nor suspension shall affect your liability or obligations under this Agreement. Access to our Service may be canceled in whole or part without prior notice due to insufficient funds in one of your accounts or other circumstances that may create an unanticipated liability to us. If your account(s) is closed or restricted for any reason, or if there has not been any Online Banking or Bill Payment activity for a period of (3) three consecutive months, accessibility will automatically terminate. After termination or suspension of the Service, we may consider reinstatement once sufficient funds are available in your accounts to cover any fees and other pending transfers or debits. In order to request reinstatement of the Service, you must call our Online Banking Department.
30. Exclusions of Warranties and Limitation of Damages: THE SERVICE AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that the Service is secure, we cannot and do not warrant that all data transfers via the Service will be free from monitoring or access by others. You are solely responsible for the maintenance, installations, and operation of your computer. Neither This financial institution nor its service providers shall be responsible for any delays, errors, deletions, or failures that occur as a result of any malfunction of your computer or software. THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE BANKORION AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BANKORION OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR ATTORNEY FEES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE, OR MAINTENANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
31. Assignment: You may not assign this Agreement to any other party. We may assign this Agreement in our sole discretion. We may also assign or delegate certain of our rights and responsibilities under this Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.
32. No Waiver: This Financial Institution and its Service Providers shall not be deemed to have waived any of our rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by us. No delay or omission in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any one occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
33. Captions: The captions of sections hereof are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
34. Disputes: In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, you agree to resolve the dispute by looking to this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and us, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. If there is a conflict between what the employees of this financial institution and/or its Service Providers say and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement will prevail.
35. Waiver of Trial by Jury: The parties hereby knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally waive any right they may have to a trial by jury with respect to any litigation brought based upon this Agreement, or arising out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement and any agreement contemplated to be executed in conjunction herewith, or any course of conduct, course of dealing, statements or actions of the parties. This provision is a material inducement for the parties entering this Agreement.
36. Ownership of Material Copyright: in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by BankORION and/or is Service Providers unless otherwise indicated. All registered and unregistered trademarks used in the Service are the sole property of their respective owners. Unauthorized reproduction in whole or part is prohibited.
37. Governing Law and Relation to Other Agreements: Accounts and services provided by this Financial Institution may also be governed by separate agreements with you. This Agreement supplements any other agreement(s) and/or disclosures related to your Eligible Account(s) and provided to you separately. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with federal laws and the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions; provided, however, that any dispute solely between you and our Bill Payment Service Provider shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Proceed with Enrollment for the Service. By clicking on the "I agree" button below you represent that you are the owner of an Eligible Account to be enrolled in the Service and/or have been authorized by the owner to enroll for the Service. Clicking on the "I Agree" button also indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement in this electronic format. (If you do not agree, choose cancel below.) If you click "cancel" you can still enroll at a later time by completing an application in one of our offices. You will still be asked to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement.