President's Message - COVID 19 (Coronavirus)
posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, all BankORION branches will operate as drive-up only facilities. In the best interest of our employees, our customers and our communities, we are closing our lobbies to walk-in traffic until further notice. Appointments may be made to view safe deposit boxes or to meet with loan and deposit personnel. We appreciate your cooperation in the interest of public health and wellness.
As always, our online and mobile banking services are available for your convenience.
- Enroll in online banking. Online banking is available 24/7. You can make transfers, schedule payments, view detail transaction history, view account balances, pay bills and much more
- Use our mobile app. With the BankORION mobile app, you can do all of the above plus make FREE mobile deposits for retail or consumer customers. Click the links below to download our iPhone or Android Apps
DOWNLOAD IPHONE APP
DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP
- Use direct deposit and ACH for your paycheck or social security deposits
- Use mobile wallet to pay for transactions at retail stores or use your debit card
- Use our ATMs or drive ups
- Apply for a personal loan here: APPLY ONLINE
- Access to safe deposit boxes, and access to your banker for immediate needs requiring an in-person visit are available by appointment
- Call us with any questions
Our staff is available by phone to answer questions you may have. Please reach out to your local branch with any questions.
- Orion – 309-526-8011
- Cambridge – 309-937-3341
- Aledo – 309-582-5171
- Moline 53rd – 309-764-8811
- Moline (Route 6) – 309-799-8161
- Annawan – 309-935-6234
- Bettendorf – 563-345-6011
Our branch drive-ups remain open during regular hours.
- Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday, 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
Please remember, BankORION will never ask you for your personal information through an email. Be aware of scams and criminals. Don't click on links you don't recognize and ones that are not secure.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 (Coronavirus) closely. Please refer to the CDC website for ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for up-to-date and accurate information. We will keep you updated on BankORION through our social media channels, our secure messaging service within online banking or through email.
Matthew P. Bollinger
President and Chief Executive Officer