How do you prevent fraud?
Fraud can happen at any time to any person. There are ways to prevent fraud including:
- Keep your accounts secure by changing passwords every 90 days.
- Report immediately if your cards are lost or stolen.
- Don't use public Wi-Fi for mobile or online banking.
- Don't provide people with your account information over the phone or through email.
- Don't print your account information.
- Keep track of your spending, so you know what is going in and going out of your account. Report any suspicious activity.
- Don't click on any suspicious links through email.
- Set up Notify Me Alerts through our online banking platform.
- Set up BankORION Alerts powered by VISA on your VISA cards.
BankORION will never ask for your account numbers or personal information through email.
Back To FAQ