Investment Advisor Representative of ICA
We are proud to introduce Rich Garrett, Investment Centers of America, Inc, located inside BankORION. Rich has gained the respect and trust of his clients in Rock Island County by providing financial solutions to help meet their life-stage needs for 20 years. He graduated from Western Illinois University and is registered in Iowa and Illinois to provide fee-based services, retirement plans for individuals and business owners, annuities and mutual funds, life, health and long-term care-insurance. Rich holds Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 registrations.
Rich is a Development Volunteer for Alleman Catholic High School and actively involved in the Knights of Columbus. InvestORION offers personalized financial strategies because it is important to get to know you and your needs before any suggestions are made.
InvestORION offers consultations by an experienced Investment Advisor Representative of Investment Centers of America, Inc including:
- Personal Financial Strategies
- Charitable Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning
Contact Rich at 309.764.8811 or at email@example.com. Rich is located in BankORION at 5301 – 44th Avenue Drive, Moline, IL 61265.
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA/SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with BankORION or InvestORION. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency *not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer ("BD") or Registered Investment Advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirement of, and are approved to be business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state's registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- Rich is registered to offer securities in the following states: IL and IA.