Richard Garrett, CFP®
LPL Investment Advisor Representative
We are proud to introduce Rich Garrett CFP®, LPL Investment Advisor Representative, located inside BankORION. Rich has gained the respect and trust of his clients in Rock Island County by providing financial solutions to help meet their life-stage needs for 20 years. He graduated from Western Illinois University and is registered in Iowa and Illinois to provide fee-based services, retirement plans for individuals and business owners, annuities and mutual funds, life, health and long-term care-insurance. Rich holds Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 registrations.
Rich is a Development Volunteer for Alleman Catholic High School and actively involved in the Knights of Columbus. InvestORION offers personalized financial strategies because it is important to get to know you and your needs before any suggestions are made.
InvestORION offers consultations by an experienced Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Investment Advisor Representative including:
- Personal Financial Strategies
- Charitable Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning
Contact Rich at 309.764.8811 or at email@example.com. Rich is located in BankORION at 5301 – 44th Avenue Drive, Moline, IL 61265.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured BankORION deposits and are not FDIC insured. These products are not obligations of BankORION and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by BankORION or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer ("BD") or Registered Investment Advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirement of, and are approved to be business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state's registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- Rich is registered to offer securities in the following states: IL and IA.